Chalet C7 by Nicolás del Rio and Max Núñez

Imagine yourself on the Andes, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and you spot a chalet in the midst of this extreme landscape ...

All Images from homedsgn
Architects Nicolás del Rio and Max Núñez designed this amazing home with the jaw-dropping Laguna del Inca and Three Brothers mountain acting as a natural backdrop. It would be a nice place to hide away from the world and escape all shackles of responsibilities. I could imagine myself nursing a cup of hot chocolate while appreciating the view from inside the living room.

To stay there long term, however, I don't think I can manage. A bit too isolate for my liking.


PS: Being the html/template dummy that I am, I have finally realised how to add the Follow widget thing on my blog. Which means I now understand how to follow blogs (some blogs were added by fluke. Yes, I'm really slow). So I hope it's easier now for any who would like to follow yours truly - not that I'm particularly interesting. But if you like to, the option is there - located on the right.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I am just floored by how beautiful this is! Can you imagine waking up to that every single morning? I agree - I would feel a bit too isolated living there but it would be the perfect place to retreat to for a few days!

rooth said...

Oh I'll do it! Perfect writing retreat AND I could ski down to the village every so often

helen said...

that is insanely beautiful. i totally agree with the curling up with hot chocolate part! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh this is ridiculously beautiful. I love the scenery!

Elle Sees said...

well, i have added you now!
that place looks so refreshing

trishie said...

Gorgeous! What a view. But I agree, I couldn't deal with the isolation for too long

Jo N said...

aww thanks! Your blog has always been on my reading list. Does that mean I have followed you? I'm not too sure how this following thing works yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...