Current Playlist #2



Thought it would easier if I created a playlist, rather than have embedded youtube clips.

1.Solitude is Bliss - Tame Impala
2.New Slang - The Shins
3.Forget About Your Man - Little Red
4.Dance Dance Dance - Lykke Li
5.Rabbit Song - Boy & Bear
6.Unknown Brother - The Black Keys
7.Dust Bowl Dance - Mumford & Sons
8. Come Back Home - Two Door Cinema Club


I feel like a part of me is slowly suffocating because of work. I did try to love it but the feeling is not being reciprocated. Staring at the computer and sitting in a cubicle all day is not something I enjoy. I get ... restless. Hence I'm always moving my legs and twirling my chair. My colleagues comment abt my behaviour all the time and once dared me to stop moving for 10mins. I couldn't. It's hard. I want to be out. Moving. Walking. Jumping.

Maybe it's time to move on?

At the meantime, I will keep traveling - can't wait for upcoming hols :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...